The Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) Department of Medical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology and School of Dentistry are pleased to announce fully funded training grants for individuals interested in pursuing oral health, dental, and/or craniofacial related informatics research.
- Supported by a National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR) Training Grant
- Training programs for those with clinical or research backgrounds
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship with Master’s degree
- Pre-Doctoral training leading to PhD
- A new addition to a well-established OHSU Biomedical Informatics training program funded by the National Library of Medicine (NLM)
This program provides a structured research experience with the option of course work and/or pursuit of a degree. Our goal is to prepare the fellow/ trainee to enter the academic community and become an independent researcher, or to take leadership positions in the growing number academic and/or commercial efforts in oral health informatics. Start dates include Fall 2012, Winter 2013, or Fall 2013.
For admissions information contact: